Monday, August 5, 2013

Nail Art

Last Summer, since I had nothing much to do, my nails became my beauty priority. I know it's vain and weird that I'm attached to my nails. Well, it's because I think of nail polishes as mood reflectors. Nails arts can easily show off one's personality, style, attitude, and creativity, besides the colorful nail polishes are totally tempting. Having nail art doesn't mean splurging, it's summer so I had no allowance therefore self-service is all I got and Youtube nail art videos were my teachers. Through those tutorials I was able to learn different nail arts, be innovative and be proud of myself for doing a great job of painting my nails, and trust me it isn't easy to paint your right-hand nails with your left hand. Here are some of my fave nail arts that I did last summer. Hope you like them.












No comments:

Post a Comment